Visual Merchandising Manager – Glasgow – £ Competitive DOE
An ambitious, award winning, disruptive beauty brand is looking for a Visual Merchandising Manager with experience of in-store theatre for beauty and perfumery brands.
Join their mission to drive sales and category growth in the biggest global retailers, through visual merchandising and innovation that excites and engages customers.
- Oversee strategy creation and brand vision, bringing each to life
- Manage CPAs, project execution, relationships, tenders, supplier selection and supply chain management across all brands to deliver on time, on spec and on budget
- Deliver innovative retail experiences across all channels, including travel retail and events, with impactful and on-brand POS and a clear, compelling call to action
- Provide support in development of materials, fixtures and information
- Identify space opportunities, rationalise shelf productivity, and recommend POS/Shopper Marketing solutions to optimise ROI
- Review Shopper Marketing activity performance versus KPIs, providing insights and recommendations
- Monitor global retail innovations and trends and share insights with internal teams
- Work collaboratively with Retail Partners, attending meetings as needed and purchasing non-sellable branded items
- 5+ years’ experience in Visual Merchandising with focus in Beauty
- Bachelor’s degree in design, eg. Architecture, Interior Design, Visual Merchandising
- Great understanding of the technical aspects of VM, ability to translate technical/manufacturing drawings
- Exceptional project management and risk management skills; knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Proficiency in design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and 3D design programs (Sketchup, Cinema4D, Autocadd, Fusion) is essential
This high-energy role will suit someone who is passionate, who relishes the challenge of driving success. It is office-based in Glasgow 4 days a week, plus 1 day working from home.
If you’re ready to accelerate sales and own the shopper experience, apply now!
To apply, email your CV to [email protected] quoting job ref AE592293.
Arthur Edward is a leading beauty, personal care & FMCG recruitment agency. We find top talent along the product lifecycle to innovate, launch and market bestselling cosmetic and beauty products.