CEW is seeking a motivated and ambitious Marketing Executive to act as an integral part of the busy CEW UK team.
The individual will be highly organised and able to support across a range of different channels and parallel initiatives.
The candidate will be expected to develop an understanding of various marketing techniques and be adaptable to changing priorities.
Working as key support to the Marketing and Events Manager and Managing Director, and working directly with CEW’s communications agency, this role is fundamental to the success of our marketing function and requires a motivated and ambitious individual.
- Lead on the setup and configuration of digital marketing campaigns including email marketing and social media
- Support the coordination of marketing campaign assets and data segmentation to execute efficient and effective marketing outreach to both prospects and customers
- Develop effective and confident working relationships with key internal stakeholders across a wide range of functions
- Conduct campaign analysis and produce effectiveness and ROI reporting to help develop future campaign plans
- Offer copywriting support for the wider marketing team – especially around email marketing and social media
- Setup and management of virtual event and webinar delivery – including registration and follow up
- Help to coordinate multiple campaign priorities where needed
- Support the Marketing Manager with internal coordination with our comms agency and other stakeholders
- Develop campaign plans and manage the execution and reporting of multi-channel communication activities aligned with the wider marketing and event plan
- Develop an understanding of various marketing principles and offer support to wider team with changing priorities and campaign delivery as necessary
- Support with live in-person events
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience
- Experience of and/or certification with marketing automation platforms
- Experience of design packages such as Adobe and In-Design helpful but not required
- Good project management and planning skills with the ability to juggle several campaigns and projects at once and manage workflow efficiently
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to understand the CEW audience and adapt marketing approach depending on the campaign priority
- Knowledge of and interest in social media channels and trends
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills; to build and enhance internal and external working relationships
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information if needed
- The successful candidate will be a proactive, self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan
- Knowledge of and/or keen interest in the beauty and wellbeing sector both in the UK and worldwide.
This exciting role will involve working with businesses and individuals from across the breadth of the beauty sector – brands, pr and communications teams, manufacturing, digital, finance, retail, media, business services etc and will provide the successful candidate with valuable contacts, experience and knowledge of the industry.
CEW recognises the impact that an inclusive workforce has on driving innovation. We are committed to nurturing a small team that is representative of all sections of society, and for each employee to feel respected, regardless of differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran status, age and ethnic background, as well as differences in lifestyle and experience.