Supporting the Operations Director with the management of our supply chain, both for existing and new product development. delilah is already 100% vegan, 100% cruelty-free, paraben free, and all products are dermatologically tested and these are key in all sourcing.
The company has committed to reducing its negative impact on the environment and this role will be key to achieving further recycling and sustainability initiatives.
It is expected that this role would require twelve hours per week, during office hours, based in Marlow, with some flexibility to perform some hours working from home.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Assist in creating briefs and send to existing and new manufacturers to request samples to align with the brand principles and the brand story to build an ongoing new product development line
· Build a positive relationship with all manufacturers and fillers, communicating regularly with all contacts
· Research new prospective suppliers to help Operations Director develop new products and continually strive to improve sustainability, quality and price of materials and packaging
· Pro-actively manage our manufacturers to ensure deadlines are met and if any issues, these are known promptly and risk management plans can be put in place
· Attend relevant trade shows to keep up to date with latest market trends, cosmetics, components and packaging
· Strong social communicator, both by telephone and email to pro-actively call suppliers and new potential manufacturers
· Good level of computer skills & Excel to help create templates and various reporting requirements, as well as working with manufacturers to obtain useable stock information on a monthly basis.
· Strong attention to detail to cross check information – dates, ingredients and to complete regulatory and customer requirements for certification and local regulations
· Team player, with flexibility to adapt to various tasks
· Strong time management and prioritization of various tasks to meet deadlines
Send cv with covering letter on how you feel you can help delilah improve its supply chain management and build an ongoing new product development programme. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 November 2021.
Telephone interviews will be scheduled for week commencing 21 November 2021
Small team based in Marlow. Award winning make-up that is proud to be PETA certified as both vegan friendly and cruelty free. An independent British brand that is sold in Fortnum & Mason, leading UK spas & Salons and on-line beauty retailers like Look Fantastic, Next Beauty, Very and Feel Unique. We also work with many distributors around the world and are stocked in over 500 locations. www.delilahcosmetics.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.