Website Veblen International
Veblen are working with an exciting high growth start up looking to bring an experienced Brand Manager on board. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for a talented individual to help grow the brand to new heights, build and manage your own team and consequently, progress through the company up to Head Of/Director level. The ideal candidate will hold 3-5 years’ marketing experience in Beauty, Vitamins/Supplements/Minerals, or Wellbeing Category and will be based in the Manchester area.
· Create a detailed and effective marketing plan
· Create and manage the marketing calendar for both channels
· Prepare detailed, accurate briefs for creative team
· Act as a brand guardian ensuring all published content is in line with brand guidelines
· Obtain new customers online by using paid and non-paid techniques
· Take responsibility for the marketing budget
· Search and introduce relevant writers to help with the brands content
· Liaise with 3rd party consultants to ensure the business is hitting the performance target
· Keep tight communication with wider teams
· Analyse and report all marketing activity to senior management team
· 3-5 years’ marketing experience in Beauty, Vitamins/Supplements/Minerals, or Wellbeing Category
· 3-5 years’ experience in a multi-channel marketing role
· Marketing in overseas markets experience is preferable
· A passionate, results driven, creative and ambitious individual
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.