Website Veblen International
Must be fluent in German to apply for this role
Veblen have an entry level/graduate role available for an Ecommerce Coordinator (Europe) to join our client, a global FMCG health and beauty company. Working from home, you will be responsible for coordinating ecommerce activity on amazon and other platforms across Europe as well as providing exceptions customer service to our clients. To be accepted for this position, you must be able to speak fluent German.
· Support sales growth and profits in the Europe market
· Assist with the optimization of presence across European eCommerce third party platforms
· Provide exceptions customer service to clients through regular communication
· Continually improve and optimise listings of product lines to enhance business performance
· Liaise regularly with sales and marketing teams to implement the commercial strategy
· Keep up to date with market trends and highlight potential opportunities to increase sales
· Monitor key performance, ensure you report any issues immediately with a plan of how to appropriately action.
· Must be fluent in German
· Some experience coordination sales in Amazon Germany
· Self-motivated, confident, great attention to detail and excellent IT Skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.