Website Veblen International
Our client is a fierce, modern beauty brand looking to hire an experienced General Manager (UK and Europe) into their team in London. We are looking for a powerful leader to oversee multiple departments and develop strategic plans to optimise performance and productivity across the business. This is key role in the business suitable for someone with GM experience within the beauty industry and strong people management and communication skills.
· Develop strategic plans to optimise performance and productivity across the business
· Manage the operations of the business by designating and keeping track of weekly performance objectives and overseeing employees
· Manage and bring on new employees, provide top level training to ensure they achieve maximum sales and profits
· Manage budgets plans effectively
· Supply feedback to teams to ensure they are working to be best of their abilities.
· Develop new business relationships and seek out opportunities for growth
· Bachelor’s degree in business management or related
· Experience in a management role within the beauty industry
· Strong leadership, communication and people management abilities
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.