Website Veblen International
We have a new position available for a Social Media Executive to join a leading fragrance company based in North London. The role requires someone with at least 2 years’ social media and digital marketing experience to support the marketing team by managing social media channels as well as developing creative and effective marketing campaigns.
Location: North London
· Closely manage all social media accounts across multiple channels
· Create engaging an creative content to increase brand awareness and customer engagement
· Review our social media presence, highlight areas of improvement and analyse digital advertising costs and returns
· Work alongside the marketing team ensure company marketing goals are met
· Check social media performance by gathering visitor data and analysing the results, point out where improvements can be made
· Work with wider teams to create marketing content for upcoming launches, campaigns, etc.
· Keep up to date with market knowledge, trends and competitor activity
· 2+ years’ experience in social media and digital marketing (ideally within FMCG)
· A relevant degree (marketing or social media)
· Passion for the beauty industry
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.