Website Veblen International
We are working with a flourishing and ambitious Health & Beauty brand in order to hire a Group eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to join and influence the business. Using expert knowledge, the key focus for this position is to build traffic and sales through multiple channels as well as increasing brand awareness. You must have worked previously within the health, beauty, fashion or lifestyle industries as well as holding successful strategic & operational ecommerce and digital marketing experience.
Location – West London
· Develop and lead campaigns directed at segments of base stimulation of activity and drive sales.
· Manage the Loyalty and Ambassador programmes, co-ordination offers and content.
· Oversee all social media channels and create a social media strategy alongside relevant teams, constantly monitor strategies and practices.
· Make sure all content is trackable using Google Analytics and monitor content performance weekly.
· Engage with brand stakeholders, social media influencers and customers on social media
· Work on new and existing collaborations with the intention of increasing brand awareness and sales.
· Weekly and monthly performance reporting of site and related digital marketing activity
· Identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements
· Create campaigns for new Product Launches working with PR agency
· Management of digital agency to achieve objectives for SEO
· Source digital agencies, develop creative briefs and manage digital campaigns across channels
· Develop affiliate marketing program
· In line with brand strategy, manage sales campaigns and promotions
· Overall management of development projects for sites
· Carry out weekly audits and reviews of the website, ensuring high standards and consistently met.
· Manage functionality of the transactional website
· Manage the integrations of relevant systems.
· Manage all web content including imagery and product descriptions
· Create a manage a content schedule alongside the Marketing Executive.
· Make content proposition for consumer and trade customers
· Develop strategy for educational content (consumers and trade partners)
· Report weekly and monthly against site metrics and key KPIS, ensuring you highlight potential improvements
· Produce ad-hoc and post event analysis of all site key activities
· Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
· Develop Creative and Content Strategy (Digital Campaigns) with Digital Agencies in territories
· Keep up to date with industry knowledge and trends, ensuring optimum performance of strategies and content.
· And more…!
· Minimum of 4 years in a Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager position
· 3+ years Shopify experience
· Experience developing and overseeing ECommerce and Digital marketing strategies and Plans
· Must have Digital campaign management, Customer database analysis experience and an excellent understanding of web and UX design
· A positive influencer with a passion for the brand and industry
· Successful track record in growing audiences, visitors and sales for an eCommerce business
· Knowledge of Adobe CS, Klaviyo, Loyalty Lion is desirable
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.