CEW is committed to working together with the beauty industry and having an ongoing conversation with our members to make a positive and permanent change to ensure that everyone is equal, regardless of culture, race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, age or religious beliefs.
The events of 2020 have encouraged us to look more closely at CEW UK’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity inour community.
We are listening. We are learning. We are putting plans into action.
What does this mean and what are we doing?
- We will use our platform and events to give Black women and men more visibility in the beauty industry
- We will provide more opportunities for thought leadership in our talks, our recognition programmes, our recruitment services, on our advisory teams and our Board
- We will use our professional network to advance the businesses and careers of Blackwomen and men in our industry
- We will continue to profile Black business leaders and beauty entrepreneurs in our newsletter, social channels and on our website to bring deserved attention and recognition
- We will use our resources, both individually and collectively, to support racial equality and to help promote permanent change
- We will raise awareness for organisations that support racial justice
If you have any suggestions of things we could do better, or if you have a D&I initiative you’d like to let us know about, please contact us here.