RESPONSIBLE BEAUTY AWARD
The CEW Responsible Beauty Award sponsored by Givaudan recognises a beauty product or product line that has most significantly moved towards the goal of improved sustainability. The Award aims to encourage steps towards greater sustainability within the beauty industry. Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
The award has evolved into 2 categories as follows: The ‘CEW Responsible Beauty Award for Excellence‘ to reward brands that are consistently performant in sustainability and the ‘CEW Responsible Beauty Award for Innovation‘ to recognise strong product innovation e.g. in packaging, ingredients, formulation, life cycle, usage etc.
The application form remains the same and our independent panel of expert judges will decide the winners of each category. We should like to emphasise that each entry is judged by the application itself so make sure all your efforts are carefully captured on the form to give yourself the maximum chance of success.
CEW RESPONSIBLE BEAUTY AWARD CRITERIA
- Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
- Initiatives must be product or product line-specific, rather than corporate initiatives.
- Please ensure that all submissions are, in total, less than 1,000 words.
- Entrants will be required to provide 10 full sized products.
- The finalists and winner will be determined by an independent committee of expert judges.
- The finalists will be announced prior to the CEW Beauty Awards Winners’ Announcement Lunch.
- The winner will be announced at the CEW Beauty Awards Winners’ Announcement Lunch. All finalists must have a representative attend the lunch.
Product Demonstration Evening:
- We will promote the CEW Responsible Beauty Award at the Product Demonstration Event on Tuesday 12th March 2024.
Cost to Enter Product: £150.00 +VAT.
Entries for the 2024 Awards will open in December 2023.
If you have any questions please email [email protected].