2022 RESPONSIBLE BEAUTY AWARD
The CEW Responsible Beauty Award sponsored by Givaudan recognises a beauty product or product line that has most significantly moved towards the goal of improved sustainability. The Award aims to encourage steps towards greater sustainability within the beauty industry. Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
CEW RESPONSIBLE BEAUTY AWARD CRITERIA
- Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
- Initiatives must be product or product line-specific, rather than corporate initiatives.
- Please ensure that all submissions are, in total, less than 1,000 words.
- The finalists and winner will be determined by an independent committee of expert judges.
- The finalists will be announced in the w/c 30th May 2022.
- The winner will be announced at the 2022 CEW Beauty Awards Winners’ Announcement Lunch in July. All finalists must have a representative attend the lunch.
Product Demonstration Evening:
- We will promote the CEW Responsible Beauty Award at the Product Demonstration Event on 29th March 2022. Entrants will be invited to demonstrate their Responsible Beauty Award product at the event, and will be required to provide 30 full sized products to CEW.
Cost to Enter Product: £140.00 +VAT.
Entries will be open in January 2022.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for Entries: 28th February 2022.