2022 RESPONSIBLE BEAUTY AWARD
The CEW Responsible Beauty Award sponsored by Givaudan recognises a beauty product or product line that has most significantly moved towards the goal of improved sustainability. The Award aims to encourage steps towards greater sustainability within the beauty industry. Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
“We at Givaudan are proud to be sponsoring the CEW Responsible Beauty Award for the 11th consecutive year in 2022. Our aim is to encourage companies to make continued efforts on the path to sustainability. Last year we once again attracted many high quality entries and we hope for even more this year.”
As mentioned at the Beauty Awards last year we are evolving the award into 2 categories for 2022 as follows: The ‘CEW Responsible Beauty Award for Excellence‘ to reward brands that are consistently performant in sustainability and the ‘CEW Responsible Beauty Award for Innovation‘ to recognise strong innovation e.g. in packaging, ingredients, formulation, life cycle, usage etc.
The application form remains the same and our independent panel of expert judges will decide the winners of each category. We should like to emphasise that each entry is judged by the application itself so make sure all your efforts are carefully captured on the form to give yourself the maximum chance of success.
CEW RESPONSIBLE BEAUTY AWARD CRITERIA
- Eligible beauty products or product lines must be currently available at retail in the UK.
- Initiatives must be product or product line-specific, rather than corporate initiatives.
- Please ensure that all submissions are, in total, less than 1,000 words.
- Entrants will be required to provide 20 full sized products.
- The finalists and winner will be determined by an independent committee of expert judges.
- The finalists will be announced in the w/c 30th May 2022.
- The winner will be announced at the 2022 CEW Beauty Awards Winners’ Announcement Lunch in July. All finalists must have a representative attend the lunch.
Product Demonstration Evening:
- We will promote the CEW Responsible Beauty Award at the Product Demonstration Event on 29th March 2022.
Cost to Enter Product: £140.00 +VAT.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for Entries: 28th February 2022.