Each year CEW hosts its annual Achiever Awards to recognise outstanding contributions to the Beauty Industry. As part of our popular ongoing Young Executive Programme, we launched our Young Achiever Award in 2018 through which we are delighted to recognise rising stars from across the industry at this annual event.
Since the launch of The CEW Young Achiever Award we have had six incredible recipients; Lorna Radford, Managing Director, Enkos Developments, Ayah Mufleh, Founder and CEO, Ishimmer Lashes, Laura Tudor, Founder of CENTRED, Madeleine White, Founder & CEO of Juni Cosmetics, Aimee Connolly, Founder & CEO of Sculpted By Aimee and Darcy Laceby, Co-Founder & Chief People and Product Officer at Absolute Collagen.
As you can tell, our Young Achievers have had very different roles within the industry but all display entrepreneurial talent, creativity and tremendous determination to make a difference.
• 2018 Recipient – At only 24 years old, Lorna Radford founded Enkos Developments, a fast growing and highly respected company, creating exceptional cosmetic formulations that bring her clients’ dreams to life, and developing an expanding team of happy, enthused and very effective cosmetic scientists.
• 2019 Recipient – IShimmer Lashes are the brainchild of Jordanian-American entrepreneur Ayah Mufleh, who ran a beauty blog before launching her brand back in 2015. Ayah had a passion to create truly unique lashes, as she had found ones previously on the market a little heavy. She carefully measured the weight of each individual hair, with the goal of creating weightless lashes and is now finding great success around the world.
• 2020 Recipient – After a 10 year career in fashion, Laura Tudor made the jump to beauty and launched CENTRED when she realised she had a vision for creating high preforming, natural and sustainable hair care products that would both educate and empower the consumer to make more conscious decisions for their beauty and wellness regimens. Launched in February 2020, CENTRED has been gaining a lot of attention as an exciting and desirable sustainable luxury brand.
• 2021 Recipient – After working in the film industry as a make-up artist for several years and experiencing the buzzing world of fashion as a model, Madeleine White was inspired to combine her passion for make-up, wellness, animal-welfare and sustainability to develop a new generation of luxury cosmetics. Founded in 2018, Juni Cosmetics is an innovative beauty brand with sustainability at its core.
• 2022 Recipient – Aimee Connolly, Founder & CEO of Sculpted By Aimee. The award-winning company is one of Ireland’s fast-growing beauty brands. An entrepreneur through and through, Aimee set up the brand at the age of just 23, combining her experience in the make-up industry with a degree in commerce and French from U.C.D.
• 2022 Recipient – Darcy Laceby, Co-Founder & Chief People and Product Officer at Absolute Collagen. Having founded Absolute Collagen alongside her mother, Maxine, at the age of 20, Darcy has nurtured a business environment where her team can thrive and offers a culture that allows them to balance work and their family with confidence and joy.
We are asking you, our members, to nominate a standout Young Executive member and share your reasons why you think they should be our 2023 Young Achiever!
Nominations will be considered by the CEW Young Executive Committee and announced prior to the 2023 Achiever Awards.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY:
Nominees should be put forward by CEW members. You may nominate yourself. Nominees must be Young Executive members of CEW.
Please explain your reason(s) for putting this person forward and provide as detailed information as possible.
All nominations should be submitted by 5pm on Friday 15th September.
Successful applicants must be available to attend the 2023 Achiever Awards on 28th November 2023 at the Rosewood Hotel