For 2023, we are thrilled to announce the addition of the CEW Members’ Achiever Award to the lineup for the Annual CEW Achiever Awards, set to take place on the 28th of November at The Rosewood Hotel in London.
This prestigious award has been established to acknowledge the outstanding achievements of CEW members across the beauty industry. We invite CEW (UK) Members to nominate individuals they believe are most deserving of this recognition.
Nominees should be active CEW members who have made significant contributions to the industry and have demonstrated expertise, innovation, and excellence in their respective areas of the beauty industry. This includes individuals working within brands, businesses, agencies, or independently.
CEW members are encouraged to put forward deserving nominees, and individuals are also welcome to nominate themselves. All nominees must be valid members of the CEW UK network.
- The deadline for all nominations is 5 pm on Friday, 15th September.
- Successful nominees must be available to attend the Achiever Awards on Tuesday, 28th November, at the Rosewood Hotel.
- If you have multiple nominees, kindly complete additional entry forms for each one.
Criteria for Entry in 2023:
- Nominee must be put forward by yourself or another CEW member.
- Provide a thorough explanation for nominating the individual.
- Submit all nominations by the deadline mentioned above.
- Nominees should be available to attend the Achiever Awards ceremony.
- Past Achiever Award recipients will not be accepted.