Business Development Manager – Health & Beauty
Basic Salary £30,000 – £40,000 DOE + 7% company bonus, free parking, discount on products, 20 days holiday.
Great opportunity for a Business Development Manager with experience in Beauty/Cosmetic/Cleaning/Personal Care FMCG experience, to join a leading manufacturer of private label personal care products, with over 250 years’ experience.
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager you will be responsible for initiate and drive a strategic trading sales plan in each key account – private label and brand to maximise, the business and total sales.
- My client is proud to supply some of the UK’s leading retailers including the top supermarkets and chemists with their Health & Beauty Products, their product ranges include skincare, hair care, hard soaps, luxury bathing, candles, alcohol fillings, cosmetic packaging as well as much more
- Managing the key account interface with customer teams to include buyers, technical & product managers, and supply teams.
- Day to day customer interface – driving and owning all meetings / conference calls including all meeting preparation and meeting minutes together with issuing and ensuring follow through is actioned and closed off.
- Managing product commercially throughout its lifecycle (impact of cost increases / change of specification / sales order volume change).
- Managing customer stocks (BOP and FG) and reporting on the Monthly Stock Report. All excess and residuals are identified and managed efficiently (disposal / returning (free issue) or charging onto customers.
- Responsible for overseeing that stock is being produced in time to meet forecast or sales order (made to order). Communicating with customers if there are issues and offering solutions where appropriate
To be successful you will need;
- You will be able to provide the evidence of driving and managing key multiple retail accounts ideally within the high-street sector
- Accounts you could be managing include the likes of: Next, H+M, Primark, Zara, River Island, Top Shop, Hollister, Victoria’s Secret, or other similar high-street retailers
- For this role you will be managing the development of own label products to include body care, skincare, haircare, bath, fragrance, make-up or related
- Management of multiple product types and categories within key retail accounts.
- Must have evidence of producing sales growth and successful relationship building within key retail accounts
- Ideal Business Development Manager will be commercially astute, tenacious, passionate, team player and team leader, Insightful – able to identify opportunities
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent (not essential depending on experience and background)
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maria Pignanelli today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.