Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + Company Pension + Life Insurance + Profit Sharing Bonus Scheme + Childcare Vouchers + Free Parking + 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Location: Newhaven, East Sussex
- You will be working as a Perfumer Analyst, GC-MS Analyst or Cosmetics Scientist/ Perfumer (5-6 years experience) or similar role ideally using Agilent instruments, or any other Chromatography machines by Waters, Shimadzu or Thermo Fisher / similar (matching fragrances using Gas Chromatography / Mass Spec
- It would be beneficial you if you have used laboratory / GC-MS Analysis software such as MassHunter, or ChemStation
- You will be educated in a Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, In-Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Perfumery, Cosmetics Science or similar subject
- Must hold a Full UK driving license/ good public transport links (must live in a commutable distance to the Newhaven, East Sussex area)
- Visa sponsorship is also available for the right candidate
- Analysis of market products and fragrance concentrates using GCMS
- Calibration and maintenance of the Agilent GC-MS equipment as part of the day-to-day role
- Involvement with the other aspects of the analysts team, such as improving extraction and analytical methods, expanding the GCMS library, working closely with perfumers and evaluators
- Our client are specialists in fine fragrance, shower gels, personal care and home fragrance, and the team of Perfumers are some of the finest in the business. They mix scientific precision with a passion for creativity to power the next generation of fragrances.
- Established since the 80’s, they have grown their passion and expertise to become the specialists they are today, and you will find their fragrances in the most exclusive stores, supermarket shelves, and on the finest dressing tables around the world
This is an immediate requirement so please apply today by sending your up-to-date word CV to Ben Atherton: email@example.com or you can call Ben for more information on: +44 (0)113 243 3499
Visa sponsorship is also available for the right candidate
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.