Code8 is a London-born luxury cosmetics brand representing the infinite potential of makeup to express all beauty ideals, regardless of age, skin colour and look preferences. Our mission is to simplify makeup and enable women to develop their own individual style in beauty, leaving you more time to make the most out of life.
As the Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager, you will work alongside the broader marketing team to oversee the translation of all marketing materials into activations in the online space. As a key function within a small, start-up team, this position offers an opportunity to drive significant growth and innovation to the business on a global scale.
A passion for beauty and marketing is a must. We are looking for candidates who are technologically savvy and have an interest in the digital marketing landscape, especially in a fast-paced start-up environment.
**Kindly note, this role is currently remote-based due to the lockdown restrictions, but will return to 5x days per week in our Chelsea office as soon as government guidelines permit.**
● Global Digital Strategy: O
● eCommerce: O
● CRM Programme:
● Performance Marketing:
● Analytics and Reporting:
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Educated to degree level
● 5+ years’ experience in a similar role or organisation
● A proactive self starter with a positive attitude
● Works well as part of a team
● Ability to multi-task with many projects, whilst able to prioritise the immediate tasks at hand
● An understanding of the full marketing mix and the relationship between online and offline channels
● A strong attention to detail
● An interest in the luxury and cosmetics industries and a desire to learn
● Highly creative with the ability to think outside of the box
● Strong communication and English language skills, both spoken and written
● Solid analytical skills
● Ability and interest to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
● Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
● Familiarity with tools such as MailChimp, Magento, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop etc.
● 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
● Generous staff discount
● Pension contribution
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing role” in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.