Website Emma Hardie
The ideal candidate will be have a minimum of 2 years experience in Customer service with a premium skincare brand
· Excellent organisational and communication skills including time management and the ability to multitask.
· Creative thinking and attention to detail are key to this role
This is a varied job role and requires strong communication and administration skills. Must be computer literate with a strong knowledge of Microsoft, and Canva
– Support the Head of Production and Marketing Executive day to day
– Manage the Customer service and info accounts responding to relevant enquiries and solving any complaints within the required time frame
– Process customer orders
– Send out samples and NPD as and when necessary.
– Deal with all couriers etc
– Implement all social media campaigns
– Implement the brand social media plans – across all channels – Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Tiktok
– Support and execute the monthly strategy.
– Support in the creation of all Social Media Assets
– Support the external PR company regarding new product launches and events.
To apply for this role please email your CV to Clare Ford PR
E mail email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.