Website Emma Hardie
The ideal candidate will have a proven minimum 3-year track record in marketing and media in luxury skincare. They should have the following skills:
· Experience of key account management
· Project management
· Excellent organisational and communication skills including time management and the ability to multitask.
· Creative thinking
· Attention to detail
This is a varied job role and requires both marketing and administration skills /knowledge with excellent knowledge of Microsoft, Apple and Canva
Key Account sales and marketing support
– Support Sales Director with all key accounts and distributors
– Produce and circulate all POS information to relevant accounts and distributors
– Manage the overall marketing plans
– Develop and manage all merchandising
– Manage weekly sales/NPD launch overview and all master documents.
– Create & Implement digital marketing campaigns with the IT team
– Create & Manage all social media campaigns
– social media – Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Tiktok
– Plan, agree and execute monthly strategy
– Develop and manage Social Media Assets
– Liaise with external PR company regarding new product launches and relevant editorial/features and events.
– Work closely with external agency on agreed strategy/campaigns etc
Product Queries/Customer Complaints
– Manage customer service regarding any product enquiries and complaints
To apply for this role please contact Clare Forde PR
E mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.