ABOUT KALMAR LIFESTYLE:
Kalmar is a holistic wellbeing and lifestyle brand rooted in spiritual self-discovery. Our scented self-care products are designed to realign the mind, body and soul through the senses – a luxurious way for the modern woman to connect with her innermost self. Founded by writer, dancer and spiritual healer Karen Ruimy, Kalmar is centred around Joy, Calm, Peace and Love – the four soul states which guide every element of our existence.
- First and foremost you’ll be maintaining the Kalmar ethos of exemplary customer service in providing tailored solutions to all enquiries – wholesale and direct customers. You can creatively surprise and delight our Kalmar customers on a case by case basis with random acts of kindness.
- Providing timely communication with new and existing Kalmar customers via email, phone or live chat. Our Kalmar customers need to know they can rely on us at every opportunity whether they want advice on what products to choose, issues order processing or creating returns.
- Being the go-to person for all Kalmar product queries, you will need to work closely with the marketing and NPD team and to keep up to date on our brand messaging and new product launches
- Collaboratively working alongside our distribution partners and other internal departments to resolve Kalmar queries
- Not only will you be engaging with Kalmar customers, but you will listen to them and give their feedback and insights to the wider business to help us continue growing.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (WHOLESALE & DIRECT TO CONSUMER)
- Be the first point of call for all stock and business queries for Kalmar’s trade client base in the UK and other global territories
- Respond to all incoming online queries and provide excellent customer within timely manner.
- Responsible for the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox. Responding to all generic and common enquiries in a timely manner and when further input is needed distributing out to relevant team members to respond.
- Support Sales account managers with updating partners about new launches.
- Amend and update any price changes with trade accounts and on the Kalmar website
- Process orders on Zedonk, and ensure trade accounts clients are kept well-informed of any delivery delays
STOCK & LOGISTICS:
- Manage relationship with logistics centre who delivers all stock to B2C and B2B customers to ensure timely and correct product send outs
- Support with management of press and influencer send outs either from the office or from the warehouse.
- Provide NPD, Finance Department and rest of team with monthly stock figures and run rate report
- Responsible for all stock movement, including the management of returned stock
- Manage all pricing and mark downs effectively
- Set up and manage barcodes and product codes
- Monthly visits to our warehouse to check stock levels
- Manage and update brand guidelines for product send out and regular quality check of warehouse adherence
- Oversee e-comm sales orders and provide customer service and chat relationships
- Manage stock figures for the website on a weekly basis
- Update weekly sales analysis in team update
- Liaise with marketing team about stock and marketing activity
- Collate and support with monthly business invoice checking
- General office support for all team members
- Any other duties as reasonably required. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Organised & detail oriented
- Clear communicator
- Enjoys variety day to day
- Self-motivated, aka. takes the initiative to get things done, and able to work independently
- Previous office administration experience required
- Integrates fun, joy and integrity as a way of being and working
- This role is required to be in the office 4-5 days per week in order to perform the role effectively.
- Generous Company Product discount
- Free product samples with new launches
- Free attendance to Karen’s meditations
- 25 days holiday