Website Look Good Feel Better
Are you a Comms & Digital whizz with a passion for making things happen? Cancer support charity, Look Good Feel Better is looking for an experienced individual with a proven track record of reaching and engaging with new and existing audiences. Become part of a small committed team, make your mark and really make a difference.
Reporting to the Chief Executive and working closely with the Programme Services and Fundraising teams, the role will formulate and execute the charity’s Communications Plan with particular emphasis on digital and social media.
The individual will need to be self-motivated, articulate and fast-working with the ability to successfully juggle multiple tasks. They will also require the necessary skills to amplify Look Good Feel Better’s services to a wide audience including beneficiaries, medical sector, the media, key stakeholders and volunteers.
· At least three years’ experience in a senior communications/digital role
· A PR or digital agency or busy in-house communications background
· Bringing previous knowledge of the charity sector would be an advantage
· A hands-on approach alongside strong strategic skills. Dynamic and keen to be fully immersed in the organisation and its overall objectives
· Proven experience of increasing reach and engagement across the spectrum of communications channels
· Strong knowledge of paid social, SEO and Google ad grants
· Experience of Microsoft Office, Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, Canva and analytics tools
· Experience in video editing would be beneficial
If you’d like to hear more about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Look Good Feel Better is an independent national cancer support charity providing a unique service to women, men and young adults undergoing treatment for any type of cancer across the UK. Launched in 1994, the charity, prior to Covid, ran sessions in 141 locations covering skincare and makeup for women and shaving and grooming for men to help manage the physical and psychological side-effects of cancer treatment.
Look Good Feel Better now runs a range of virtual workshops and has developed new services including hair care, nail care and body image and styling. Online tutorials and printed materials are also available to enable everyone to access services. All Workshops have been shown to improve levels of confidence and self-esteem during a very difficult period of people’s lives
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.