Caroline Hirons (CH) Limited and Skin Rocks Limited, founded by Caroline Hirons, is a skincare company underpinned by education, authenticity and authority. Skin Rocks is a powerhouse small business with an ever-growing portfolio of projects and campaigns that celebrates and showcases every facet of skincare.
Reporting into the E-Commerce Manager, the E-Commerce Coordinator will be for owning the delivery and execution of the Skin Rocks website trading plan. You will work cross functionally with our e-commerce, marketing and technology teams to ensure that online sales and conversion opportunities are continually maximised across the Skin Rocks website on a daily basis.
- Assist in managing the Skin Rocks website on a daily basis.
- Complete daily site walks and checking for errors.
- Responsible for the end to end launch process for all products and promotions. Including creation, testing steps and go live processes.
- Responsible for site product merchandising in line with trading priorities and new launches.
- Support the E-Commerce Manager with on site content planning in line with the trading plan activities.
- Collaborate with marketing team to optimise the website journey and deliver the best type of content for customers through homepage, product pages and landing pages.
- Assist in the management of on site tools and delivery.
- Manage e-commerce stock levels via Shopify Plus in collaboration with logistics team.
- Support on analysis and reporting on sales, promotions and content performance via Shopify and Google Analytics GA4.
Skillset, Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience within an ecommerce DTC team or business.
- Beauty experience would be preferable but not essential. Experience working with founder led brands is a plus.
- Strong website trading experience and competence in site merchandising and content management.
- Experience with Shopify and/or Shopify Plus essential.
- Experience with Google Analytics 4 essential.
- Experience with affiliates would be a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross functionally with teams.
- Proactive self-starter, with a sense of humour, able to work under pressure and who is flexible and comfortable with productive change.
Skin Rocks operates on a fully inclusive hiring policy, without exceptions. Our one prerequisite is that you are the best at what you do.
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Membership
- Life Insurance
- Staff Discounts
- Product Allocation / Gifting
- Enhanced Parental Leave Policies
- Wellbeing Support
- Optional remote Fridays
- Training & Development Support
Full benefit details and eligibility criteria, available upon joining. Pro-rated for part time employees.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]