Website TMR Group
International Account Manager
c. £50,000 – £55,000 + OTE
A fantastic opportunity to join a founder led business, still in a very exciting period of global success that monopolises its category within the beauty market. Known and loved by multiple industry leaders, as well as being cruelty free and vegan.
Why would I want to work here?
At the very top of their game, the brand works to exacting high standards and has made a great space for themselves in the U.K. and in Europe – they have abundant financial backing and have gone from strength to strength. Currently going through a period of great growth, you would be able to really see the impact that you have on the business, as well as all the products you could ever want!
The essence of the role
This role is suitable for someone with robust experience within beauty or FMCG and a strong understanding of how best to service accounts alongside opening new doors. You will work independently to understand how to best grow all key accounts, as well partnering with all other departments such as marketing and operations for cross functional exposure. For the right commercially astute individual, this is a phenomenal opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Scope of the International Account Manager role
· Working closely with the Founders and Sales team to successfully manage and grow existing accounts
· Develop sales within new and desirable accounts, both online, bricks & mortar and distributors
· Produce sales reports and insightful business analysis, able to speak confidently about current industry trends
· Ability to present and sell to, as well an engaging with, buyers at all levels
· Extensive experience within the beauty or FMCG industry, with a keen interest in Beauty and industry trends
· Understanding of European accounts, APAC and USA
· Excellent negotiation skills, multiple stakeholder management skills
· Agile, entrepreneurial and able to work to tight time scales in a pressured environment
· Analytical in all thinking and approaches
To apply for this job email your details to Sophie@tmrgroup.co.uk.