Website TMR Group
A fantastic opportunity to join a founder led business, still in a very exciting period of global success that monopolises its category within the beauty market. Known and loved by multiple industry leaders, as well as being cruelty free and vegan.
Why would I want to work here?
At the very top of their game, the brand works to exacting high standards and has made a great space for themselves in the U.K. and in Europe – they have abundant financial backing and have gone from strength to strength. Currently going through a period of great growth, you would be able to really see the impact that you have on the business, as well as all the products you could ever want!
The essence of the role
This role is suitable for someone with robust experience within beauty or FMCG and a strong understanding of the full marketing mix. You will own the entire marketing and digital function, with budgetary responsibilities and managing multiple outsourced relationships. From PR & comms, to social media, to trade marketing – you will be then growing a team around you, with full grass roots knowledge to mentor and develop both the marketing department and team members.
Scope of the Marketing Manager role
· Working closely with the Founders in a 360 marketing function
· Developing a strategy for an ever evolving brand with NPD and global expansion
· Developing the D2C website
· Campaign and content management
· Full budget management
· Managing and maintaining strong agency relationships
· Extensive experience within the beauty or FMCG industry, with a keen interest in Beauty and industry trends
· Ability to plan and execute end to end marketing strategies, both trade and consumer
· Happy to work in a standalone role, within a wider and vibrant team
· A real passion for Beauty, market trends and the fast moving nature of the industry
To apply for this job email your details to Sophie@tmrgroup.co.uk.