Website TMR Group
Remote with occasional travel to London
Up to £50,000
A rapidly growing skin care brand that has hit the UK market by storm and is one of the fastest growing within Europe, the brand also has a great presence across some of the top retailers within the UK. The business is going from strength to strength and is backed by a team with several years’ experience within the industry and high-profile brand ambassadors
What will you do?
· Manage the end-to-end operations of the business and the supply chain
· Monitor demand forecasts and production to ensure stock availability
· Liaise with key retailers and ensure orders are processed OTIF
· Be proactive and deal with any operational issues that may occur
· Regularly assess 3PLs and suppliers to ensure service levels are met as agreed
· Take a lead in developing 3PL relationships globally as the brand expands
What do you need?
· Hands on operations and supply chain experience within a SME beauty brand is essential
· Previously managed 3PL and supplier relationships
· Proactive and possess strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Passion for working within the beauty industry
What’s on offer?
· Fully remote working with occasional travel to London for team meets
· Chance to grow and develop with a flourishing business
· Work/life balance
· Team events
Job ID: 7248
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.