Website Veblen International
Our client, a global distributor of speciality raw materials to the Personal Care industry, requires an experienced Technical Development Chemist to join their R&D team. We are looking for a creative and dynamic person with strong scientific education to be involved in the creation and development of formulations as well as investigating new materials. The successful candidate will receive comprehensive training on products, a professional and well-equipped working environment as well as an impressive benefits package.
· Constantly look for new ways to develop and improve the company strategy on the search and promotion of new products
· Create and develop formulations according to customer briefs
· Analyse technologies applicable to personal care products
· Constantly explore new materials and evaluate them on their practicality, functionality and whether they deem fit for potential applications
· Alyse and present findings on trends
· Good knowledge of complex technical information and have the ability to communicate it effectively
· Work with and support the sales teams, as well as joining them on customer visits.
· Attend global exhibitions and supplier meetings
· Must have strong scientific education including a degree in a scientific subject
· Ability and willingness to travel worldwide
· Experience of Personal Care formulation – advantageous
· Excellent English and some knowledge of Polish would be ideal
· Creative, self-motivated, dynamic and passionate person
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.