Website Veblen International
We are recruiting for a Development Chemist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in formulating haircare or skincare to join our client based in the East Midlands. Reporting to the Senior Development Manager, this is an amazing opportunity to work for a cosmetic manufacturer that works with fashion retailers and premium brands.
· Raise actions and issues to relevant teams when attending new product development meetings.
· Ensuring you are meeting customer requirements, develop safe, legal skin care and personal care products
· Keep open communication across all necessary departments
· Highlight issues relating to product development to the Head of R&D and Technical Director
· Safety assessment and product dossiers for skin care products.
· Create new product development prototypes for the Business Development Teams.
· Review technical data arising and update reports
· Approve the stability testing on all skin care products and liaise results and issues
· Assist with training and development of staff
· Ensure the laboratory is always up to standards and equipment is routinely checked
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to Ornella@veblen-int.com.