Website Veblen International
Veblen are searching for a Country Manager with a minimum of 5 years Beauty & Skincare Industry experience and at least 3 years’ experience working at Senior Management level to join a well-established and innovative Skin Care brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for the DACH region by obtaining new business, managing communication and marketing strategies as well as strategic planning and execution of the growth and expansion goals. This is a remote position based in Germany.
· Grown and manage your sales network
· Find and secure new business opportunities within your region
· Full P&L responsibilities
· Take responsibility for the brands performance by strategic planning and implementation of the growth plans in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
· Responsible for operational and financial success
· Take lead of the communication and marketing strategies
· Knowledge of country regulations and industry practice (in relation to products)
· Minimum of 5 years Beauty & Skincare Industry
· At least 3 years’ experience working at Senior Management level
· An existing customer base in the DACH region
· Bilingual, Ideally German, French and English
· Willingness to travel when needed
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.