Website Veblen International
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager with a strong management style and the ability to build a brand to new heights? Our client is a bespoke and unique fragrance and flavours manufacturer based in Hampshire, they are looking to appoint a driven Commercial Manager with a wealth of ingredients and sales experience into their team. You will be responsible for highlighting potential business opportunities, managing the product portfolio and delivering first rate customer service. The role requires you to work 3-4 days within the office for the initial 6 months with potential for more homebased flexibility in the future.
· Working alongside Head of Sales to develop an effective Ingredients new business strategy
· Drive sales by highlighting and pursuing potential new busines opportunities
· Work with the sales team to ensure targets and KPI’s are met and to ensure we maximise sales as much as possible
· Manage and ensure we have the correct product portfolio – include offers as the market progresses
· Always work in accordance with the company values
· Influence and guide the ingredients team to achieve set business goals – becoming the reliable leader of their team
· Grow and manage effective relationships internally and externally
· Respond to and solve any problems professionally and in a timely manner
· Keep up to date with market knowledge and trends, ensuring we are top of the game
· Strong ingredients experience with good knowledge of the industry is essential
· Proven successful sales experience
· Strong management style and the ability to build a brand
· Personal: Problem solver, sales driven, motivated, leader
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.