Website Veblen International
Veblen is on the lookout for a Head of Ecommerce to join an incredible SME health and beauty brand. Reporting into the Marketing Director, the ideal candidate will have experience successfully managing a team and driving website growth. The role will be home based, applications from anywhere within the UK are welcomed. Key Responsibilities:
· Manage the full website and drive the ecommerce business ensuring yearly targets are hit.
· Analyse website metrics to develop further strategies and areas of improvement · Lead online acquisition and customer growth strategy through conversion, retention & reactivation programmes
· Manage and improve the experience for Ecommerce customers
· Manage the ecommerce team
· Regular communication with wider teams to discuss new initiatives
· Lead the growth strategy across all key acquisition channels
· Continuous optimisation & testing to ensure all spend drives incremental sales and eliminates as much inefficiency as possible
· Highlight and use insights on the most valuable audiences, to identify new prospecting groups
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.