Website Veblen International
Our client is a successful high growth consumer goods brand that dominates the Health and Beauty industry. They require a Paid Media Specialist (Paid Social) to play a crucial role in the development of the paid media business strategy and to drive growth through the use of social media. The ideal individual will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working on paid advertisements across Facebook and Instagram as well as paid social media experience within a D2C brand. Familiarity with Pinterest and Youtube would be advantageous.
Location: Home based
· By using prospecting campaigns and upper-funnel activities, discover and obtain new ad relevant customers.
· Ensure all advertisements are engaging and impressively creative, as well as making sure they fit with the brands overall look and values
· Promote best practices for creative assets by working with the content & design team
· Keep up to date with market knowledge to identify new trends and ensure we are always ahead of the game.
· Audit and evaluate accounts to ensure consistent best practise.
· Test and monitoring ad copy/creative/bid management.
· Report and analyse campaign results, highlight any potential issues and areas of improvement as well as providing feedback to the team.
· Keeping up to date new technologies and industry advancements
· Manage the paid media budget
· Paid social media experience within a D2C brand
· 2 years’ experience working on paid advertisements across Facebook and Instagram
· Pinterest and Youtube would be advantageous
· Prior experience in Facebook Business manager – essential
· Strong analytical skills, commercially astute and self-motivated
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.