Website Veblen International
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join a well-known brand that excel at producing quality beauty products. The successful candidate will be responsible for all social media activity with the mission to increase brand awareness. The position is homebased and is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has worked in influencer marketing and has proven strategic experience.
· Produce weekly reporting across platforms, measuring impact and performance
· Report feedback from consumers across the business, highlighting any issues and actioning appropriately.
· Create new innovative social media plans across all platforms
· Keep up to date with research in order to foresee opportunities and make informed decisions
· Engage with wider teams to create and implement new ideas and initiatives
· Be on the lookout for new technologies or social media approaches, implement accordingly.
· Support social media strategy by managing external relationships
· Communicate and work closely alongside the influencer team.
· Bachelor’s in Marketing or related field (required)
· Experience in the beauty industry is desired
· A creative and passionate approach to work
· Must have good communication, problem solving and time management skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.