Website Veblen International
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Artworker to join a well-known beauty and cosmetics brand with a cruelty-free approach based in London. To be considered for this role you must have experience looking at consistency & standardising design work, setting artwork up for print & web and also have a good familiarity with adobe programs. If you have a keen eye for detail and have a positive, creative approach to work, please apply below!
· Produce creative artwork for national and international retailers
· Work alongside the design team to ensure final artworks for projects such as website, packaging etc, are completed within set deadlines
· Ensure all content fits with the brands guidelines
· Help source images for content
· Edit and re-format artwork to fit different layouts
· Introduce standardised layouts to ensure consistency
· Work with the NPD team to ensure artworks is as requested
· Accurately store work within the correct files
· Support the review of brand guidelines
· Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
· Experience looking at consistency & standardising design work
· Previous experience working with Adobe Programs
· Familiar with setting artwork up for print & web
· Personal: Creative, attention to detail, consistent and interested in the beauty industry
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.