Website Veblen International
Veblen are searching for an Ecommerce Executive with experience with optimization, google analytics and managing websites to join an innovative cosmetics company in London. The role involves supporting the implementation of the online strategy, keeping the websites well maintained and providing a first-class consumer experience for all customers. The role is split into 2/3 days office based and the remainder remote working.
· Prepare eCommerce trading revenue reports weekly/monthly and track KPIs ensuring we optimise activity as much as is achievable
· Analyse data from campaigns, highlight insights and trends and report to the Digital Marketing Director
· Support the management of the marketing calendar ensuring all activity aligns correctly
· Accurately and efficiently upload content accurately across the websites (products, offers etc)
· Ensure consumer experience and site standards are up to mark consistently on sites
· Use CMS to improve conversions and product sales
· Look at improving campaign performance through A/B testing
· Attend strategy development meetings, contribute thoughts and ideas on potential areas of improvements
· Aim to grow business by proactively working with new and existing customers
· Manage the customer ordering steps ensuring it’s a simple and smooth process
· Work alongside operations team to oversee stock allocation
· 2-5 years of Ecommerce experience
· Must have previously managed a website and have experience in optimization and google analytics.
· Magento 2, Shopify & NopCommerce desirable
· Strong analytical, communication and IT skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.