Website Veblen International
We are looking to recruit an Ecommerce Manager with strong experience in web sales and traffic growth to join our client, a niche fragrance business based in London. The role involves management of ecommerce platforms and operational processes as well as development of customer retention strategies. Based in London, the ideal candidate will hold prior experience and a passion for working within the luxury, fashion or beauty markets.
This position whilst initially remote working, will be based from the UK Head Office in London’s West End.
· Ensuring yearly targets are met, you will be responsible for driving the international ecommerce business.
· Support migration of websites to new platforms
· Manage affiliate marketing platform and sales through communications, promotions
· and strategy
· Develop and lead digital marketing plans keeping in mind company budgets and targets
· Educate the wider business on digital innovation and industry developments
· Work collaboratively with the social media team in order to drive sales and traffic on digital platforms
· Keeping commercial opportunities in mind, create and set merchandising and product strategies
· With aim to maximise the global marketing strategy, drive CCP and LI online strategy with third parties and retailers
· Manage the web development agency to maintain ongoing site functionality
· Manage customer service queries and CRM to maintain a solid retention strategy
· Liaise with the brand teams to ensure global brand guidelines and visual standards are being adhered to.
· Determine strong, achievable sales targets by working alongside the finance and sales departments
· Develop trade calendars to support profitable growth in cooperation with internal and 3rd party marketing, social, design and engineering teams
· Use proven email strategies to increase metrics for email campaigns
· Managing sampling inventory on an ongoing basis, liasing campaigns and activities for marketing and operations teams.
· Lead weekly sales, business and retailer performance analysis in order to develop effective strategies and to highlight where improvements can be made
· Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
· Reporting on digital campaigns and the traffic/engagement
· Create monthly and post campaign reports to deliver to the wider business
· P&L and A&P investment management
· Work with store sales teams to highlight the importance of digital sales and its effect on brand awareness
· Consistently analyse competitor activity and share findings to wider teams
· Relevant degree in Marketing or Business is requires
· Proven experience in web sales and traffic growth for another luxury retailer, ideally in fashion, beauty or distillery/wine
· Knowledge of SEO, PPC and Email marketing strategies
· Customer focused, ability to manage multiple agency relationships internationally and to manage internal processes and main stakeholders
· Able to take insights from digital platforms and report, present and propose future strategies
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.