Website Veblen International
We have an exciting new role available for a HR Manager to join a luxury beauty brand on a 9-12 month Fixed Term Contract. The ideal individual will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position, SAP knowledge and a relevant HR diploma. The purpose of this role is to take responsibility for all HR activities and to ensure swift resolution of HR queries by acting as the liaison between managers and employees.
· Implement the local HR Agenda based on the roadmap and yearly global HR priorities
· Act as a sparring partner for the local management team on all organization and employee related topics
· Implement all HR processes and guidelines properly
· Responsible for all day-to-day operations of the HR duties
· Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
· Lead the recruitment process (pre-selection, meeting with HR managers, interviews, etc) and conduct initial induction process to newly hired employees
· Support payroll preparation by providing relevant data
· Ensure employee record are always up to date.
· HR admin support to management teams across other offices
· Communicate with public services, etc. when necessary
· Handle all complaints and grievance procedures
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
· HR Diploma
· SAP knowledge
· Good relationship builder, Trustworthy, reliable AND flexible
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.