Website Veblen International
We are working alongside an award winning, luxury beauty brand in search of an International Sales Manager to join their team in London. You will be responsible for the management of international business and direct international accounts as well as developing an effective plan in aim of achieving maximum sales growth. We are looking for someone with experience working within the US and APAC markets and a strong passion for luxury beauty.
· Generate new business in thriving and underdeveloped markets, establish accounts in countries we are not currently serving.
· Create and implement an effective sales strategy in order to drive sales and growth. Consistently analyse trends and windows of opportunity.
· Work with operations to ensure orders are processed on time and accurately
· Work with the senior management team to ensure business objectives are being met
· Develop weekly and monthly reports to present at sales meetings
· Analyse data to uncover successes and business opportunities
· Work with finance and accounting on all invoicing and collections related to the international accounts
· Review sales reports from distributors and present to the strategic team regularly
· Take on adhoc project work
· Must have US and APAC experience with existing working relationships with retailers
· BA or BS with 4-5 years sales experience within the beauty industry
· Must be willing to travel
· Personal: Passion for beauty, problem solver, creative and a strong leader.
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.