Website Veblen International
Our client is a popular fragrance and beauty brand based in London and they are searching for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the team and support the development of new, exciting NPD plans. The ideal individual will have 1-2 years graphic design experience in marketing, packaging or social media ideally within the Fragrance or Beauty industry.
· Produce eye-catching designs for all packaging
· Prepare, manage and present creative briefs
· Create pitch decks for the sales teams and distributors
· Perform adhoc digital tasks including developing ecommerce assets (i.e. web banners, newsletters)
· Provide creative web designs for online partners
· Deliver print from advertising campaigns to exhibition stands
· Create mood boards – ensuring you use your skills and knowledge to come up with new and exciting creative ideas
· Rework and enhance shots as requested
· Prepare design materials for social media
· Keep up to date with market knowledge, trends and opportunities
· 1-2 Graphic Design experience in marketing, packaging or social media
· Background in Fragrance/Beauty would be ideal (FMCG and agency experience also considered)
· A powerful portfolio outlining prior experience
· Personal: Pro-active, creative-eye, attention to detail
· An interest in the beauty and fragrance industry
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.