Website Veblen International
Veblen are working with an expert skincare brand based in London looking to hire an experienced National Account Manager into their team. You will be responsible for successfully managing the Boots, WHSmith and Superdrug accounts ensuring you achieve monthly targets consistently. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within the beauty industry and experience working with Boots is essential.
· Ensure you achieve sales targets consistently per brand
· Manage main retailers accounts, highlight potential new business opportunities and process incoming orders
· Build and maintain great professional relationships with retailers and sales teams
· Expertly negotiate costs
· Track and report KPI’s as well as analysing weekly sell-out reports
· Implement the key account strategy aiming for brand growth
· Work alongside the sales and marketing teams
· Create clear forecasts, trends and reports to present to accounts
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the beauty industry
· B2B Online Sales and Digital Marketing experience
· Proven track record or successful negotiations
· Experience managing Boots accounts
· Organised, analytical, team player and self-motivated
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.