Website Veblen International
Our client, an expert in beauty and cosmetic manufacturing, is looking to hire a Product Registration Executive into their team. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years administration experience and must have previously worked with international portals. You will be responsible for updating and maintain the internal system with accurately inputted data as well as communicating with global suppliers daily to ensure we have all the relevant information needed.
· Updating and maintain the internal system with accurately inputted data
· Daily communication with global suppliers to ensure the timely supply of information
· Work alongside wider teams to ensure accurate communication of project plans
· Be able to prioritise your own workload effectively to assist implementation of New Product Development
· Work with internal and external customers to ensure accurate information is provided in a timely manner
· Provide relevant information to support new market/channel introduction and registration
· 2 years administration experience and experience with international portals
· Prioritisation & time management skills
· Great IT and data entry knowledge (Intermediate /Advanced Microsoft Office)
· Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.