Website Veblen International
Do you have experience in quality and compliance and want to work for a market-leading beauty brand? We have a new role available for a Quality Assurance Technologist with experience in the industry, to join an exceptional beauty and cosmetics company in London. You will take responsibility for supporting product quality and safety as well as always ensuring compliance to global standards.
· Provide support for Quality Control and Assurance activities, always endure compliance with GMP
· Provide technical data and documentation to customers and internal teams
· Perform and document quality checks for all relevant products on a regular basis
· Respond quickly and take lead for investigating compliance failures
· Evaluate corrective and preventative actions with suppliers
· Updating material safety data when requested
· Support the customer service team with relevant complaints and queries
· Experience in quality and compliance within the beauty industry
· Understanding of the fundamentals of global standards related to the beauty industry (i.e. ISO 22716:2007, REACH, CLP)
· Excellent communication and attention to detail skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.