Website Veblen International
A luxury beauty company is searching for a Senior NPD Manager with experience working in the Vitamins and Supplements category to join their business based in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting new product development, managing delivery of new ranges and supplying briefs and samples to customers.
· Support the New product development process, from launches to improvements.
· Take responsibility for your own product ranges
· Liaise with wider teams to discuss new product or launch ideas. Also, work closely with Sales and Supply chain to ensure delivery of projects is on schedule with customer expectations
· Create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and arrange face to face visits when necessary
· Ensure all briefs and quotations are provided to vendors accurately and on time.
· Support the briefing, preparation and distribution of sample sale products
· Confidently negotiate costs ensuring within company budgets
· Create presentations and marketing materials for the brands
· Keep up to date with industry and competitor activity, ensuring you report as necessary.
· Previous NPD experience is essential
· Experience in vitamin and supplement category
· Adaptable, good attention to detail and great commercial awareness skills
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.