Website Veblen International
Veblen is searching for a Supply Chain Executive to join our client, a well-established luxury fragrance company. Experience managing retail customers, warehouse stock and product distribution & orders is essential to the position, this is an exciting role for anyone looking for a new challenge.
· Oversee and evaluate sales & stock holding for production planning
· Impose important path deadlines between design teams and suppliers
· Be in charge of highlighting and finding solutions for any production issues
· Purchasing of All stock (full service and free issue) by using the MRP System
· Expediting orders, booking in stock and reconciling stock
· Daily communication with suppliers
· Sending quarterly forecasts to suppliers and review vs actuals
· Supplier visits
· Analyse weekly sales v forecasts and update teams with arising issues
· Experience in a similar role FMCG
· Familiar with sage accounting systems
· Desirable: CIPS qualified
· Bill of materials (BOM)
· Material resource planning (MRP)
· The ideal person will be organised, self-motivated, a team player and an excellent communicator.
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.