Website Veblen International
Do you have successful training experience working within the beauty industry with a scientific background and knowledge of Dermocosmetics? Veblen are working alongside a leading cosmetics and skincare brand to appoint a Training Manager into their business in London. You will be responsible for providing expert brand training and knowledge to employees and clients as well as implementing and advising changes to the company training strategy. This role is 80% office based and 20% field based.
· Become an expert in the brand to be able to provide the best possible training
· Train new and current employees as well as clients on the brand
· As part of the development programme plan field days with account managers, medical ambassador and skin coaches
· Implement and advise changes on the company training strategy and conduct ROI analysis
· Oversee the training budget
· Develop and update training tools and manage the e-learning site
· Plan training events & webinars
· Respond to customer queries in a timely manner
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the beauty industry
· Scientific background and with dermocosmetic knowledge
· Strong communicator, proactive and flexible approach
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.