Website Veblen International
Veblen are working with an incredible beauty brand which has recently dominated the market with their leading cosmetic products in search of a Product Testing Assistant to join their team based in Manchester. Working closely with the head of PD, you will be responsible for ensuring product samples are processed on time, testing competitor products and arranging events and activities.
· Ensure all samples are on track with designated deadlines
· Lead and organise testing meetings
· Implement an effective testing strategy for new samples
· Arrange focus groups for MUA’a and hair stylists
· Conduct market research by visiting stores and salons and keep well up to date with news and trends
· Test new competitor products
· Produce accurate reports to present to senior team members
· Put together creative visual reports and mood boards
· Understanding and Passion for beauty and hair
· Must be organized, have the ability to multitask and confident enough to lead meetings.
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.