Website Veblen International
Would you like to work for an influential cosmetics brand with an exciting range or products and a global network of influencers? We are looking for an experienced, professional Executive Assistant with a passion for all things beauty to ensure the smooth running of the office based in Manchester. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role with excellent communication and office skills.
· Produce, report and analyse documents, monthly reports and expenses.
· Manage all site facilities
· Help with producing social content, presentation and promotional materials
· Plan and organise hotels, travel and expenses for all staff members including visitors.
· Extensive diary management for director level management
· Oversee and manage administrative tasks.
Location: Manchester – Office/Home Working
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.