Website Veblen International
Do you have a background in Trade Marketing or Visual Merchandising with an understanding of handling national accounts? We have an incredible Account Marketing Manager role working for an incredible cosmetic brand that operates with leading retailers such as ASOS and Boots. Working alongside the MD, the right candidate will be responsible for managing retail accounts, producing creative marketing strategies and overall flexibility to work across teams.
· Create and implement effective marketing strategies
· Be the primary point of contact whilst managing B2B accounts ensuring Kip’s and targets are consistently hit
· Bring new and innovative ideas to the senior team on how to develop relationships
· Aid planning of product launches, events and promotional activities
· Keep up to date with product knowledge in order to improve customer experience and highlight potential leads.
· Turn around deals in an accurate and effective manner.
· Help grow the brand into new territories whilst taking into consideration the brands values.
· Oversee the admin assistant ensuring their targets are hit and tasks are completed
· Confidently negotiate deals ensuring in line with company budgets.
· Communicate across wider teams to ensure deadlines are met for deliveries
· Oversee deliveries and make sure parcels are tracked correctly.
· Join weekly meetings with directors to detail progress and sales, ensuring weekly and monthly reports are ready to analyse.
· Good understanding of Microsoft office applications
· Successful account management experience
· A passion for the brand and industry (Superdrug experience highly desirable)
· Sales focused
Location: Manchester/Home Working
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.