Website Veblen International
We are looking for a Procurement Executive with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience to join a leading fragrance brand based in North West London. You will be responsible for supporting production and New Product development as well as managing stock, materials and delivery.
· Outsource supplies for components
· Negotiate and agree costings with suppliers – keeping in mind budgets
· Take responsibility for production signoffs
· Decide on production volumes and lead times ensuring they are within reach
· Arrange sub-contractors where necessary to help with the production flow
· Manage deliveries for launces, ensuring they are on time.
· 3 year’s procurement experience
· Experience reviewing terms and negotiating costs
· Personal: Attention to detail, self-motivated, problem solver
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.