Website Veblen International
We have a new opportunity available for an Analytical Chemist to join global fragrance company at their Northamptonshire site. The roles require laboratory experience working within the fragrance industry as well a background working with analytical disciplines, methods, developments, and troubleshooting. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative business with an enviable reputation and working culture.
· Manage samples by preparation, diluting, and extracting when required
· Creation of sequences GC-MS
· Successfully track, analyse and report all relevant data
· Prepare and maintain instruments, report and address potential faults to the line manager
· Troubleshooting GC-MS
· Highlight and implement potential method improvements
· Support Technical projects as requested
· Ensure Quality Policies, Procedures and Operating Instructions are written up, maintained and accurate
· Ensure the lab is maintained to a high standard and health and safety concerns are escalated to the designated person.
· 2 + years laboratory experience working within the fragrance industry
· Background working with analytical disciplines, methods, developments, and troubleshooting
· Experience in working with GC-MS and GC-FID
· Personal: Hands on, analytical and driven
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.