Website Veblen International
Are you an experienced Online Trading Manager with a background of developing and growing online presence through Amazon & 3rd party retailers? We have an exciting new role available to join a bespoke fragrance company on a remote working basis (London hub). The aim of the role is to develop current business by using commercial KPIs to analyse revenue and profitability.
· Be the main point of contact and represent Amazon at a Global level ensuring you bring best practice and fast track learnings from wider markets
· Develop the strategy for Amazon and 3rd party
· Identify improvement strategies, projects and tests
· Implement the online strategy, analysing its effectiveness and highlighting potential areas of improvement
· Identify strategic sales and marketing opportunities with 3rd party e-Commerce partners
· Maximise online visibility for the company by leading cross market activation
· Work alongside the Brand Team to ensure amazon related activities are suitable and on time
· Identify and pursue new business opportunities
· Keep up to date with market knowledge, trends and competitor analysis to ensure we are at the top of the game
· Analyse relevant data from data analytics, customer insight tools, market and competitor analysis
· Support the e-commerce team and Director
· Ensure eCommerce is optimized content is appropriate – e.g. SEO product titles, descriptions, etc.
· Share expert knowledge and guidance to internal teams
· Minimum three years’ experience in a similar position, focusing on developing and growing their online presence through Amazon & 3rd party retailers
· A successful background in Luxury beauty
· Personal Attributes: Influence & Negotiation, Analytical Thinking, Team Player
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.