Website Veblen International
Veblen are searching for a UK Sales Manager (B2B) with experience in B2B Sales within the beauty industry and ideally existing relationships and knowledge of the hotel sector, to join a well establish luxury skincare brand. You will lead all sales related activities with the aim of increasing the B2B business whilst managing high profile accounts ensuring great relationships are constantly built and maintained. The location of this role is open to anywhere within South UK.
· Perform business development duties, sales calls, finding new leads, etc.
· Oversee hotel enquiries, respond in a professional and timely manner
· Always seek out new hotel business opportunities
· Bring in new business revenue in corporate gifting channel
· Control quotes and costs, ensuring you keep inline with company budgets
· Manage high profile key accounts ensuring great relationships are constantly built and maintained
· Accurately update the company database with relevant information
· Believe in and support brand awareness – become an expert in the products and company mission
· Experience in B2B Sales within the beauty industry
· Ideally existing relationships and knowledge of the hotel sector
· Successful track record in business development – essential
· A keen interest in luxury skincare
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.