Website Veblen International
Our client, an inspiring luxury beauty brand based in West Sussex, is in need of an Ecommerce Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working across multiple markets to join their Marketing team. You will be responsible for implementing the ecommerce strategy, managing promotional activity and weekly analysis of sales and traffic activity. This is an ideal role for a creative, vibrant and committed individual with strong D2C experience.
Location: West Sussex
· Support the creation of an effective ecommerce strategy
· Develop creative content and merchandising
· Aid the implementation of ecommerce related plans, keeping in mind the set ecom strategy.
· Take responsibility for all promotional activity across multiple channels, continuously analyse its effectiveness.
· Be on the lookout for online activity opportunities and take lead with implementation
· Produce innovative, vibrant and creative promotional activity and EDM campaigns
· Oversee the performance of ecommerce platforms, raise and resolve any potential issues.
· 5+ years of proven ecommerce experience (D2C is essential, Amazon is desirable) across multiple markets.
· Good understanding of SEO, affiliate marketing, eDM’s, UX and Google Analytics
· Creative, analytical and driven with a passion for beauty
As part of the application process, we will store your details on our database. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Successful applicants will be contacted by the relevant consultant. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks, then unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time, but please do continue to check our website for other suitable opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.